Header Ads

Great Benefits of an Entrepreneur...Being an Entrepreneur Means Finding Profit in Your Passion

You spend more than half of your life at work so you might as well do something you love...Related image

A Brief Interview with an Entrepreneur: what Entrepreneurship looks like...
Related image
What have you learned through attacking a problem?
I have learned that every business, tech or otherwise, is really built upon humans after all. Tech brings convenience and connectivity but what difference would it make if it didn’t help people?
What trait do you depend on most when making decisions and why is that useful for you?
I know how to “think like a person”. I happen to still be madly in love with Broadway, and sharing that trait with our members helps me understand where they are coming from. If you love seeing shows as much as I do, you want to see everything. But as a Entrepreneur, I only have so much free time. And in thinking like a person, I want to be guided to see things I would love and not waste time seeing things that aren’t my taste. It’s now my job to lead people to what I love most: going to the theater and loving every minute of it.
How has your leadership style evolved?
I have learned that being a good leader is being a true team player and building an organic culture you want to live in every day. Say “thank you”, be ready to assist rather than judge. Our business moves fast and we will never succeed without each other. I have never felt more team-centric or felt more a part of a family.
Like, Share and comment below if you got Value from the post...
#Entrepreneur #Entrepreneurship #Dannitrev #Dalasclothings #BusinessIdea #Idea #Betv

No comments